To develop awareness of the benefits of elder law services throughout the aging process. To provide expert guidance and co-create solutions so you may achieve your legal planning goals.
Aspire to support clients who are empowered to make deliberate decisions that result in their peace of mind and satisfaction.
We are a supportive, innovative and effective team dedicated to the well-being and fulfillment of each other and our clients.
We work with you and your other professionals as a team. Once you gather your financial information we will meet to analyze the issues and identify solutions that meet your needs. At the end of the consultation, we provide you with a custom tailored proposal detailing our legal services and the fee for achieving your goals.
We collaborate with you to address:
- Proper estate planning— so you may avoid probate and reduce estate taxes upon one’s death.
- Navigating the court system to appoint a guardian for a loved one who is incapacitated.
- Planning for your future financial and medical needs, and preserve assets.
- Retaining your government assistance when you receive a lawsuit settlement or inheritance and maintain quality of life and care.
- Counseling you on trust and probate administration to properly transfer assets from the deceased to the intended beneficiaries.
- Representing residents who reside in a facility
- Negotiating exceptions to Medicaid lien recovery.
Stephanie L. Schneider Board Certified Elder Law Attorney is recognized locally and nationally as an elder law expert. She has been recognized in the South Florida Legal Guide and SuperLawyers as a top elder law attorney. She is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, which indicates the highest rating for professional excellence and high ethical standards based upon evaluations by members of the bar and members of the judiciary.
Bar Admission: The Florida Bar, 1991
Education: 1991 Nova University Shepard Broad Law Center, Florida, J.D. ; 1985 Rutgers University, New Jersey, B.A., Psychology
The Florida Bar, Former Chair Elder Law Section
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
Certified by the National Elder Law Foundation