Schedule a Consultation
Call our Office to Schedule a Consultation Today 954-382-1997
Click Here for Document Checklist and receive a courtesy discount on your initial consultation.
Preparing for Your Consultation:
Welcome to our office. When you contact our office to schedule a consultation you will speak with a Client Liaison.
Our Client Liaison will:
- Ask you specific questions about your legal issue so that we can properly identify your legal needs.
- Schedule sufficient time for your initial consultation.
- Mail you A confirmation letter, questionnaire and exhibit list, and directions to our office.
The questionnaire should be completed before your consultation.
You will need to bring the following with you:
- Your completed questionnaire so that our time together is effective.
- Bring the documents requested on the Exhibit List to the appointment.
- Bring a Driver’s License or Government photo identification to your consultation.
If you have any questions about completing the questionnaire or the exhibits requested, please notify us before your appointment.
- We invite you to make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss and bring it with you to the appointment.
- Your appointment is a “working consultation” where your questions will be addressed, possible alternative legal solutions identified, and the applicable laws will be discussed.
Please complete this web form so that our Client Liaisons can call you to schedule an appointment.
Our Client Liaisons will explain to you the cost and benefits of the consultation and what it includes. You may submit this web form online by completing the fields below and hitting the 'Submit" button at the bottom. Alternatively, we invite you to call our Client Liaisons at 954-382-1997. Please note that WE DO MAKE HOUSE CALLS and can schedule a telephone consultation if you are out-of-state or in another area of Florida.