We welcome you to view these FREE webinars from The Law Office of Stephanie L. Schneider, P.A. below. Register Here for instant access to the webinars
If you have been named as a healthcare surrogate, agent under a Durable Power of Attorney or, a trustee don’t miss this opportunity to
- Learn how to have your authority under the legal document recognized;
- Become aware of the ethical duties every fiduciary should know; and
- The benefits of working with an elder law attorney to learn best practices and avoid problems.
Collaborative webinar with: Ken Miller, Esq. (medical malpractice attorney); Alan Danz, Esq. (employment attorney); Ido Alexander, Esq. (Bankruptcy attorney); Nancy Brodzki (Board Certified in Marital & Family Law)
- Hear valuable tips about employment law, bankruptcy law, family law, elder law and medical malpractice to help you during these challenging times;
- Gain insight on planning options so you can have peace of mind;
- Learn how to plan for your future.
- Learn valuable tips about a nursing home resident’s legal rights before you sign an admission agreement
- Know what to do when a facility requests a personal guarantee of payment
- Know the truth about the ‘improvement’ standard for rehab patients and how to advocate successfully!
Thank you The Pride Center for letting me join your Coffee & Conversation yesterday.
Do you find yourself in a life changing situation and unprepared for legal challenges?
Join Stephanie as she answers frequently asked and complicated questions about:
- Important fundamentals of estate planning;
- Qualifying for Medicaid and preserving resources;
- Planning for the future needs of a loved one with special needs or a disability.
- Know the real truth (not the myths) about how guardianship protects an individual who is incapacitated and cannot make medical or financial decisions
- Learn about Florida’s legal system for emergency temporary guardianship, voluntary guardianship and involuntary guardianship
- Gain valuable insight on how to avoid guardianship and maintain your privacy
- Gain valuable insight on how to preserve your loved one’s government benefits while enhancing their lifestyle
- Ensure that assets you designate for a beneficiary with special needs will be used for them and not subject to another beneficiary’s financial mishaps
- Learn about the different types of special needs trusts and how to preserve the assets remaining in a special needs trust for your intended beneficiaries
- Learn why parents of an adult child can no longer make medical or financial decisions for them at age 18.
- Receive valuable tips on how to protect your adult child from a guardianship if they become incapacitated due to an accident or illness.
- Gain valuable insight on designating a guardian and a healthcare surrogate for your minor age child.
A lunch and learn educational program for professionals (healthcare, financial, legal) that explores how a collaborative team approach helps clients navigate through challenging aging issues toward solutions.
Stephanie shares five valuable tips to help you prepare to create a pet trust so that your beloved companion is properly cared for when you are incapacitated or, after your demise.
What The Evolving Future Looks Like – Co-hosted with Amy Seigel, R.N. and Jill Poser, CGCM of Advocare Care Management
Know the warning signs of who is a perpetrator and who is likely to become a victim, learn about valuable resources to combat elder abuse, learn about Florida’s new law that provides an injunction to stop financial exploitation.
Don’t make the wrong decision based upon incorrect information. Learn about the different types of probate in Florida, how to avoid probate, and how to protect an inheritance for a spouse or child with special needs.
Medical Advance Directives In the Shadow of COVID-19 Part 2. How Cultural Diversity Impacts Medical Decision-Making.
How Elder Law Attorneys Help People Diagnosed With Chronic Illnesses such as Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinson’s and ALS
Learn about the new VA Aid & Attendance eligibility requirements, how the loss of retroactive Medicaid benefits affects the timing of applying, and the advantages of receiving specialized advice from a board certified elder law attorney so you don’t become a victim of the unauthorized practice of law by non-attorneys.
Learn about the different types of medical advance directives and their importance in creating a management plan for medical decision-making, as well as how to sign these documents during the crisis.