We welcome you to view these FREE webinars from The Law Office of Stephanie L. Schneider, P.A. below. Register Here for instant access to the webinars
- Gain valuable insight on how a special needs trust will preserve your beneficiary’s government benefits eligibility and enhance his/her quality of life and quality of care
- Learn to avoid common mistakes in the drafting and funding of a special needs trust
- Hear tips on how to select a trustee for a special needs trust
- Already have an estate plan? Take it out, dust it off, it might need to be updated because of state laws changing as well as federal tax laws.
- Learn how to coordinate your estate plan with your beneficiary designations to avoid costly mistakes.
- Receive valuable tips on how to coordinate your goals, life changing events, and circle of trust.
- Learn the difference between the General Power of Attorney and the Durable Power of Attorney and how to avoid a guardianship.
- Discover the new ‘superpowers’ and options Florida law offers.
- Hear what your financial agent can and cannot do when you are incapacitated.
This presentation will cover the various documents parents need as well as documents that can be created for a minor child including a Designation of Healthcare Surrogate for a Minor, and a Declaration of Pre-need Guardian for a Minor
- Worried about losing the house when your parent needs long term care? Don’t despair -there are solutions!
- Learn how Florida Medicaid law protects the homestead
- Discover the exception to the Medicaid transfer of asset rule, and more!
What Every Consumer Needs To Know To Timely Plan For Their Future
- Understand important elder law words and their meaning;
- Hear important tips on how to ‘have the conversation about planning’ with your parents and loved ones;
- Learn why the timing of creating a legal plan impacts resolving the future challenges of aging including health issues and the cost of care;
- Learn how to select a qualified elder law attorney to have the best customer service experience.
- Learn about Medicaid rules that affect real estate
- Gain valuable insight about the importance of a Durable Power of Attorney to make real estate decisions
- Understand the different forms of real estate ownership and the pros & cons
Financial, Medical & Legal Tips You Must Know to Help Your Family and Friends Successfully Prepare For The Aging Process
Co-presented by FirstLantic Healthcare, SunTrust Investment Services & Truist Financial
- Best practices for selecting a home healthcare agency to keep a loved one safe at home: A Case Study
- Learn about important legal documents to have in your toolbox
- Gain valuable insight on how to financially plan for the cost of long-term care
What Veterans Need to Know about Long Term Care Planning
- Learn about the new VA rules affecting veterans applying for Aid & Attendance
- Understand the similarities and differences of the VA and Medicaid eligibility requirements and planning options
- Become an informed consumer and avoid becoming a victim of fraud.