We welcome you to view these FREE webinars from The Law Office of Stephanie L. Schneider, P.A. below. Register Here for instant access to the webinars
Thank you The Pride Center for letting me join your Coffee & Conversation yesterday.
Do you find yourself in a life changing situation and unprepared for legal challenges?
Join Stephanie as she answers frequently asked and complicated questions about:
- Important fundamentals of estate planning;
- Qualifying for Medicaid and preserving resources;
- Planning for the future needs of a loved one with special needs or a disability.
- Know the real truth (not the myths) about how guardianship protects an individual who is incapacitated and cannot make medical or financial decisions
- Learn about Florida’s legal system for emergency temporary guardianship, voluntary guardianship and involuntary guardianship
- Gain valuable insight on how to avoid guardianship and maintain your privacy
- Gain valuable insight on how to preserve your loved one’s government benefits while enhancing their lifestyle
- Ensure that assets you designate for a beneficiary with special needs will be used for them and not subject to another beneficiary’s financial mishaps
- Learn about the different types of special needs trusts and how to preserve the assets remaining in a special needs trust for your intended beneficiaries
- Learn why parents of an adult child can no longer make medical or financial decisions for them at age 18.
- Receive valuable tips on how to protect your adult child from a guardianship if they become incapacitated due to an accident or illness.
- Gain valuable insight on designating a guardian and a healthcare surrogate for your minor age child.
A lunch and learn educational program for professionals (healthcare, financial, legal) that explores how a collaborative team approach helps clients navigate through challenging aging issues toward solutions.
Stephanie shares five valuable tips to help you prepare to create a pet trust so that your beloved companion is properly cared for when you are incapacitated or, after your demise.
What The Evolving Future Looks Like – Co-hosted with Amy Seigel, R.N. and Jill Poser, CGCM of Advocare Care Management
Know the warning signs of who is a perpetrator and who is likely to become a victim, learn about valuable resources to combat elder abuse, learn about Florida’s new law that provides an injunction to stop financial exploitation.