We welcome you to view these FREE webinars from The Law Office of Stephanie L. Schneider, P.A. below. Register Here for instant access to the webinars
- Worried about losing the house when your parent needs long term care? Don’t despair -there are solutions!
- Learn how Florida Medicaid law protects the homestead
- Discover the exception to the Medicaid transfer of asset rule, and more!
What Every Consumer Needs To Know To Timely Plan For Their Future
- Understand important elder law words and their meaning;
- Hear important tips on how to ‘have the conversation about planning’ with your parents and loved ones;
- Learn why the timing of creating a legal plan impacts resolving the future challenges of aging including health issues and the cost of care;
- Learn how to select a qualified elder law attorney to have the best customer service experience.
- Learn about Medicaid rules that affect real estate
- Gain valuable insight about the importance of a Durable Power of Attorney to make real estate decisions
- Understand the different forms of real estate ownership and the pros & cons
Financial, Medical & Legal Tips You Must Know to Help Your Family and Friends Successfully Prepare For The Aging Process
Co-presented by FirstLantic Healthcare, SunTrust Investment Services & Truist Financial
- Best practices for selecting a home healthcare agency to keep a loved one safe at home: A Case Study
- Learn about important legal documents to have in your toolbox
- Gain valuable insight on how to financially plan for the cost of long-term care
What Veterans Need to Know about Long Term Care Planning
- Learn about the new VA rules affecting veterans applying for Aid & Attendance
- Understand the similarities and differences of the VA and Medicaid eligibility requirements and planning options
- Become an informed consumer and avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
5 Must Know Reasons Parents Should Create A Plan For Their 18 Year Old Child (Healthy Or Special Needs) & Minor Children
- Learn why parents of an adult child can no longer make medical or financial decisions for them at age 18
- Receive valuable tips on how to protect your adult child from a guardianship if they become incapacitated due to an accident or illness
- Gain valuable insight on designating a guardian and a healthcare surrogate for your minor age child
- Discover the tools of guardian advocate and guardianship so you can make decisions for your child with special needs
Stephanie L. Schneider, Board Certified Elder Law Attorney and Guest Presenter Christian Ferreira of Truist Financial
- Learn how various long term care insurance products can help you achieve your retirement goals and finance your long term care;
- Understand why having a legal estate & incapacity plan can save you time, money and peace of mind;
- Be empowered to make informed decisions for you and your family.
If you have been named as a healthcare surrogate, agent under a Durable Power of Attorney or, a trustee don’t miss this opportunity to
- Learn how to have your authority under the legal document recognized;
- Become aware of the ethical duties every fiduciary should know; and
- The benefits of working with an elder law attorney to learn best practices and avoid problems.
Collaborative webinar with: Ken Miller, Esq. (medical malpractice attorney); Alan Danz, Esq. (employment attorney); Ido Alexander, Esq. (Bankruptcy attorney); Nancy Brodzki (Board Certified in Marital & Family Law)
- Hear valuable tips about employment law, bankruptcy law, family law, elder law and medical malpractice to help you during these challenging times;
- Gain insight on planning options so you can have peace of mind;
- Learn how to plan for your future.
- Learn valuable tips about a nursing home resident’s legal rights before you sign an admission agreement
- Know what to do when a facility requests a personal guarantee of payment
- Know the truth about the ‘improvement’ standard for rehab patients and how to advocate successfully!