Introducing our Premiere Estate Planning Program (PEPP)
We are pleased to introduce our new Premiere Estate Planning Program (PEPP) for our clients for whom we have done estate & incapacity documents.
During the subscription year, the PEPP program is designed to:
- help you keep your plan up-to-date
- keep you apprised of new law changes that may affect your estate planning documents
- allow you the ability to make certain changes to your documents
- and get answers to your estate planning questions
PEPP clients also receive:
- Unlimited telephone calls or e-mails from you to our Firm (attorney and paralegals) to answer your questions about your current estate plan and the duties of your designated fiduciaries.
- An annual office meeting with Stephanie to review and discuss your estate plan. Invite your accountant, financial advisor or insurance advisor to attend the meeting.
- Simple word processing changes to your estate plan such as: changing an address; designating a different person as your Trustee or Personal Representative, Healthcare Surrogate, or as an Agent on your Power of Attorney; or inserting a simple bequest to someone.
- We will keep you apprised of changes in the law that may impact your legal documents.
- Keep your Powers of Attorney up-to-date so they will be accepted by financial institutions. A notary public in our office will provide a written certification attached to a copy of your Durable Power of Attorney stating it is a true and correct copy of the original, at your request.
- Receive a USB Drive with electronic copies of your signed documents.
- An invitation to our Annual Client Appreciation Event (breakfast, luncheon, cocktail hour or dinner).
- We will email or fax your Designation of Health Care Surrogate, HIPAA Authorization, and Living Will to your health care providers (i.e. physician, hospital) and named fiduciaries upon your request.
- Complimentary notary services.
PEPP clients may avail themselves of discounts on myriad services my firm offers to address your estate and long term care planning needs.
Be one of the first 25 clients to register as a PEPP client to receive the introductory subscription cost.
I am confident you will see the value of continuing to work with me and my staff to achieve your goals and have peace of mind.
Proper Planning may Create Peace of Mind℠